OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:10
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:09
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:07
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 17:57 ooh?
What?
Did you finaly ask him over???
uhh nope! I think I wanna get to know him better. Were texting a lot more tho! And he stayed up with me the other night
ahhh nice! Any other girls in ur class/club?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:13
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:10
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:09
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:07
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 17:57 ooh?
What?
Did you finaly ask him over???
uhh nope! I think I wanna get to know him better. Were texting a lot more tho! And he stayed up with me the other night
ahhh nice! Any other girls in ur class/club?
Actually I think so but I haven't tbeen there for two years. That's the first time I went. And he's going be in the club team for our school. Im going to our rivalries club team. I said he should join me he said probably not

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:17
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:13
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:10
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:09
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:07

What?
Did you finaly ask him over???
uhh nope! I think I wanna get to know him better. Were texting a lot more tho! And he stayed up with me the other night
ahhh nice! Any other girls in ur class/club?
Actually I think so but I haven't tbeen there for two years. That's the first time I went. And he's going be in the club team for our school. Im going to our rivalries club team. I said he should join me he said probably not
Why aren't you going for your school? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:30
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:17
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:13
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:10
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:09

Did you finaly ask him over???
uhh nope! I think I wanna get to know him better. Were texting a lot more tho! And he stayed up with me the other night
ahhh nice! Any other girls in ur class/club?
Actually I think so but I haven't tbeen there for two years. That's the first time I went. And he's going be in the club team for our school. Im going to our rivalries club team. I said he should join me he said probably not
Why aren't you going for your school? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Well I actually got into wrestling form the other school before ei started wrestlign for this one. So for me its like having two homes. When they wrestle against each other i cheer for both teams. But I'm going to this club team cause of that ad too also learn more

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Whatcha talking about? 👀 :happy:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Me wrestling for two different schools!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:31
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:30
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:17
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:13
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:10
uhh nope! I think I wanna get to know him better. Were texting a lot more tho! And he stayed up with me the other night
ahhh nice! Any other girls in ur class/club?
Actually I think so but I haven't tbeen there for two years. That's the first time I went. And he's going be in the club team for our school. Im going to our rivalries club team. I said he should join me he said probably not
Why aren't you going for your school? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Well I actually got into wrestling form the other school before ei started wrestlign for this one. So for me its like having two homes. When they wrestle against each other i cheer for both teams. But I'm going to this club team cause of that ad too also learn more


Niceee so is it a good thing the boy said no to joining you or a bad thing?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:33 Me wrestling for two different schools!
Ooh! That sounds so fun :wow:
Have you won anything yet?

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:36
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:33 Me wrestling for two different schools!
Ooh! That sounds so fun :wow:
Have you won anything yet?
Season just ended. But yea! I've won first in league, second at a tournament and most of my duels! Now let see how off season goes!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:35
Reducio
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:31
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:30
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:17
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:13

ahhh nice! Any other girls in ur class/club?
Actually I think so but I haven't tbeen there for two years. That's the first time I went. And he's going be in the club team for our school. Im going to our rivalries club team. I said he should join me he said probably not
Why aren't you going for your school? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Well I actually got into wrestling form the other school before ei started wrestlign for this one. So for me its like having two homes. When they wrestle against each other i cheer for both teams. But I'm going to this club team cause of that ad too also learn more


Niceee so is it a good thing the boy said no to joining you or a bad thing?
Honestly idk. It'd be nice to have him there and especially when I don't know anyone on the club team.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:40
Nova Astron wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:36
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:33 Me wrestling for two different schools!
Ooh! That sounds so fun :wow:
Have you won anything yet?
Season just ended. But yea! I've won first in league, second at a tournament and most of my duels! Now let see how off season goes!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:35
Reducio
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:31
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:30
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:17

Actually I think so but I haven't tbeen there for two years. That's the first time I went. And he's going be in the club team for our school. Im going to our rivalries club team. I said he should join me he said probably not
Why aren't you going for your school? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Well I actually got into wrestling form the other school before ei started wrestlign for this one. So for me its like having two homes. When they wrestle against each other i cheer for both teams. But I'm going to this club team cause of that ad too also learn more


Niceee so is it a good thing the boy said no to joining you or a bad thing?
Honestly idk. It'd be nice to have him there and especially when I don't know anyone on the club team.
ig... how old is he? if you dont mind sharing

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency