Back 8397 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Nah its not Halloween for me :grin:
How're yall doing?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
bad.

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm sorry to hear that! What's going on?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I just got a puppy and he has the same birthday as my character .0.
OOC Let's Chat!
That's so cool! I've always wanted a puppy but my mother won't let me get one :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Agreed! ๐Ÿถ

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Have fun!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8397 / 18141