Back 8295 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I also am leaving this evening to go to some place to perform!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to Cincinnati🩰



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 14:37
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 14:27 ooooooh have fun performing!!! <3 im probably going to do a whole lot of nothing today D: i only got like 4 hours of sleep cos i was cramming :[

excited to see ur reply to the whole carriages blowing up thing!!! >:)
Hee hee! I'll hopefully have that done before I leave this evening!!! <3
im super excited u have no idea...!!!! i hope zyair and casey find their special hidden gem ;O and i also hope they dont have permanent lung damage LOL

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo I'm already steaming with ideas on what they'll find...!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, sorry, there was a short glitch on my end. Anyways I am going to Cincinnati today and I am so excited!!!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:27 Uh evening everyone

Can your character see thestrals? If yea, why?

Euge can. Let’s just say that she saw a family member falling down unconscious in the middle of the night and tried to get help. But it was too late.
ik this is late but mine can to, she saw her parents die more so her mother her siblings tried to shield her from her fathers death so she wouldn't experience more trauma than seeing her mother but she saw him die anyway

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
I am going to learn a contemporary dance which we will later compete with. I am staying there until Sunday. Thank you for asking. What are your plans?
Kim Sato



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
ok i now have what the play im doing is called! "Murder Takes A Holiday"

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooooooo everyone :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 17:00 ok i now have what the play im doing is called! "Murder Takes A Holiday"
Oh that sounds like fun!
Alexandra Wiebelhaus wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 17:29 It's a group dance, so I have lots of people dancing together with me :)
Oh fun! Sounds like it's gonna be big! Have you ever done something like this before?
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 17:45 hellooooooo everyone :]
Good morning/afternoon/evening!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 8295 / 18141