Back 8294 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I can relate. I hope you can sleep without any interruptions!

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 03:53 Howdy, all
AVA!!! :wow:

*special snuggems*

I've missed you! :cryhappy: 🎂

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 09:44
Ava Winchect wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 03:53 Howdy, all
AVA!!! :wow:

*special snuggems*

I've missed you! :cryhappy: 🎂
EM!!! :wow:

*tacklesnugs*

I’ve missed you too! Been a really busy past few weeks, sigh.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! Are you excited for this weekend? Any plans, anyone?



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooooooooo everyone! <3 i completely bombed a test today LOL i think i got 3 or 4 questions right but its ok bc its over with now and now i can spend my weekend doing preptober stuff!!! >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol. What grade are you guys in? If you don't mind me asking... ;)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
I have a test during reading week next week and have not revised :roll:

Will do that over the weekend after getting some replies out. Man, I have about 2 hours to get everything I need done for today before I'm due to act as a trainee for my performance group :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol good luck. I have 2 tests today :S
I have an English test and a History test ;( I'm gonna fail I did not even study! ;(



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
ooooooh have fun performing!!! <3 im probably going to do a whole lot of nothing today D: i only got like 4 hours of sleep cos i was cramming :[

excited to see ur reply to the whole carriages blowing up thing!!! >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 14:27 ooooooh have fun performing!!! <3 im probably going to do a whole lot of nothing today D: i only got like 4 hours of sleep cos i was cramming :[

excited to see ur reply to the whole carriages blowing up thing!!! >:)
Hee hee! I'll hopefully have that done before I leave this evening!!! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8294 / 18141