18 Oct 2024, 07:57
Let's Chat!
I can relate. I hope you can sleep without any interruptions!
|
|
18 Oct 2024, 12:18
Let's Chat!
EM!!!
*tacklesnugs*
I’ve missed you too! Been a really busy past few weeks, sigh.
18 Oct 2024, 14:21
Let's Chat!
hellooooooooo everyone!
i completely bombed a test today LOL i think i got 3 or 4 questions right but its ok bc its over with now and now i can spend my weekend doing preptober stuff!!! >:)
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
18 Oct 2024, 14:26
Let's Chat!
I have a test during reading week next week and have not revised 
Will do that over the weekend after getting some replies out. Man, I have about 2 hours to get everything I need done for today before I'm due to act as a trainee for my performance group
Will do that over the weekend after getting some replies out. Man, I have about 2 hours to get everything I need done for today before I'm due to act as a trainee for my performance group
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Oct 2024, 14:27
Let's Chat!
Lol good luck. I have 2 tests today
I have an English test and a History test ;( I'm gonna fail I did not even study! ;(
I have an English test and a History test ;( I'm gonna fail I did not even study! ;(
18 Oct 2024, 14:27
Let's Chat!
ooooooh have fun performing!!!
im probably going to do a whole lot of nothing today D: i only got like 4 hours of sleep cos i was cramming :[
excited to see ur reply to the whole carriages blowing up thing!!! >:)
excited to see ur reply to the whole carriages blowing up thing!!! >:)
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
18 Oct 2024, 14:37
Let's Chat!
Hee hee! I'll hopefully have that done before I leave this evening!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 14:27 ooooooh have fun performing!!!im probably going to do a whole lot of nothing today D: i only got like 4 hours of sleep cos i was cramming :[
excited to see ur reply to the whole carriages blowing up thing!!! >:)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone