16 Oct 2024, 03:59
Let's Chat!
A contender indeed! Goodnight Keith
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Accalia Avalon
16 Oct 2024, 04:01
Let's Chat!
Anyone have any idea on what sort of stores they may want? I can do characters to statues easy enough but not sure if it would be of interest to anyone.
also night Keith
also night Keith
16 Oct 2024, 05:01
Let's Chat!
Banners ART
ALSO HIII
ALSO HIII
๐ด๐ผ๐ Iโll Love |
| | | |
๐ธ๐ป๐ Iโll Protect |
| | | |
๐๐๐๐ Iโll Shine |
16 Oct 2024, 05:05
Let's Chat!
I heard statues ?Accalia Avalon wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 04:01 Anyone have any idea on what sort of stores they may want? I can do characters to statues easy enough but not sure if it would be of interest to anyone.
also night Keith
| โฌโฌโฌโฌ | == | (ใ@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐๐ก๐๐ฌใ) | == | ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ ๐ฆ๐ใ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ ๐๐ง๐ใ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ๐ก๐๐ง๐๐ฌใ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฒใ๐ญ๐จใ๐๐ฅ๐๐๐. ใใใใใใโใใ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ . |
Accalia Avalon
16 Oct 2024, 05:11
Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 05:05I heard statues ?Accalia Avalon wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 04:01 Anyone have any idea on what sort of stores they may want? I can do characters to statues easy enough but not sure if it would be of interest to anyone.
also night Keith![]()
Yeah, similar to the below.
16 Oct 2024, 05:12
Let's Chat!
[quote]Night all!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
16 Oct 2024, 05:14
Let's Chat!
*sits quietly in corner observing & taking notes*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Accalia Avalon
16 Oct 2024, 06:29
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone !!
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
16 Oct 2024, 06:47
Let's Chat!
Good morning!
|
|