Back 8278 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

A contender indeed! Goodnight Keith

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone have any idea on what sort of stores they may want? I can do characters to statues easy enough but not sure if it would be of interest to anyone.

also night Keith
OOC Let's Chat!
Banners ART
ALSO HIII

|
|
|
๐™ธ๐™ป๐š‰
Iโ€™ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Accalia Avalon wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 04:01 Anyone have any idea on what sort of stores they may want? I can do characters to statues easy enough but not sure if it would be of interest to anyone.

also night Keith
I heard statues ? :eyes:

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ == (ใ€€@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌใ€€) ==
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€ ๐ฆ๐žใ€€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ€€ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ€€ ๐š๐ง๐ใ€€๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ€€๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌใ€€๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒใ€€๐ญ๐จใ€€๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐.

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ™›ใ€€ใ€€๐’Š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’….
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 05:05
Accalia Avalon wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 04:01 Anyone have any idea on what sort of stores they may want? I can do characters to statues easy enough but not sure if it would be of interest to anyone.

also night Keith
I heard statues ? :eyes:


Yeah, similar to the below.

Image posted by the member
OOC Let's Chat!
*sits quietly in corner observing & taking notes*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Tracey
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone !!

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! :grin:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
Back 8278 / 18141