Back 8142 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 13:37 Autumn brings sorrow.
for me, the only sorrow Autumn brings is grades

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
goooooooooood morning everyone!!!! i have had a pretty miserable day so far :[ i didnt wanna get up for my 8am and then i slipped and destroyed my knee otw to class but then my friend brought me neosporin and bandaids and got me a sandwich so everything is ok :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I think I'm going to unlock homework tomorrow :laugh:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 14:34 goooooooooood morning everyone!!!! i have had a pretty miserable day so far :[ i didnt wanna get up for my 8am and then i slipped and destroyed my knee otw to class but then my friend brought me neosporin and bandaids and got me a sandwich so everything is ok :]
Having pretty rough day myself, but it'll all be alright. And its so sweet of your friend, glad to know that everything is ok <3

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Another Wednesday, another problem...

Some Preptober will hopefully put me in a better mood :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hey everyoneee

"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."

-Raiden Mei

iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiana Nakamura wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 15:52 hey everyoneee
Hiyaaaa kiaaa

"Men mocks the Gods until they need them"

Inpc of Isadora V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Man I've written a lot for Task 2 of Preptober so far :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone! I'm new to the site and so excited to immerse myself! Genuinely haven't been so excited about something to this extent for such a while lol

If anyone wanted to send an owl to say hi or commence a rp connection please do so and I'd love to chat :happy:

St: 5|Eva: 3|Str: 5|Wis: 9|Arc: 7|Acc: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Karlie Keys wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 17:21 Hey everyone! I'm new to the site and so excited to immerse myself! Genuinely haven't been so excited about something to this extent for such a while lol

If anyone wanted to send an owl to say hi or commence a rp connection please do so and I'd love to chat :happy:
Woohoo! Welcome Karlie! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8142 / 18141