Back 8094 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

It's really hot but i actually like it here

It's social suicide, wanna curl up and die, it's social suicide.
OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:45
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:42
Haven Bohannon wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:17 goooood morning Elvenia
How are you? ^^
I am doing quite well and how about yourself?
I'm doing good as well! Just completing my school assignments and there are a lot of them :lol:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:53
Haven Bohannon wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:45
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:42
Haven Bohannon wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:17 goooood morning Elvenia
How are you? ^^
I am doing quite well and how about yourself?
I'm doing good as well! Just completing my school assignments and there are a lot of them :lol:
ew gross school assignments


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:56
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:53
Haven Bohannon wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:45
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:42
Haven Bohannon wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:17 goooood morning Elvenia
How are you? ^^
I am doing quite well and how about yourself?
I'm doing good as well! Just completing my school assignments and there are a lot of them :lol:
ew gross school assignments
haha, well still gotta do them :lol:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:11
Kora Eliot wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 07:03
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 05:19 Morning!!
Morning hru
I'm good! How are you?
good thank you

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
*cute Hufflebuddy yawn*

Morning everyone! 🥰

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 08:14 *cute Hufflebuddy yawn*

Morning everyone! 🥰
Hey Emily!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Aloha peoples

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello peeps. How are ya?

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
Back 8094 / 18141