25 Sep 2024, 16:53
Let's Chat!
which veggie do you guys trust the least?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Sep 2024, 17:00
Let's Chat!
Haha yeah!! I have so much motivation rn-Eric Kim wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 16:40Relatable (even though I have to do a reply myself lol)Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 15:26 Ahh I'm so boredI can't wait to unlock homework
It will give me something to do while I'm waiting on replies haha
25 Sep 2024, 17:00
Let's Chat!
Rhubarb
|
|
25 Sep 2024, 17:01
Let's Chat!
okay
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Sep 2024, 17:10
Let's Chat!
this is great
y'all pass the vibe check
y'all pass the vibe check
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Sep 2024, 17:40
Let's Chat!
Aw ty!!
I think I will, it might help my boredom, and get me some extra money
25 Sep 2024, 17:49
Let's Chat!
man eventually i need to open up a shop... i keep fiddling with the idea but im always like "mehhhhhh i don wanna take the time to actually make it" lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je