25 Sep 2024, 15:10
Let's Chat!
rip where i got soaked in the rain this morning my bag is now damp :[ luckily my papers and stuff are only a little wet but i got some post it notes killed </3
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
25 Sep 2024, 15:24
Let's Chat!
helllooooooo
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Sep 2024, 15:26
Let's Chat!
Ahh I'm so bored
I can't wait to unlock homework
It will give me something to do while I'm waiting on replies haha
25 Sep 2024, 15:41
Let's Chat!
More RP's = Less bored!Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 15:26 Ahh I'm so boredI can't wait to unlock homework
It will give me something to do while I'm waiting on replies haha
|
|
25 Sep 2024, 16:23
Let's Chat!
Hey there
|
|
25 Sep 2024, 16:40
Let's Chat!
Relatable (even though I have to do a reply myself lol)Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 15:26 Ahh I'm so boredI can't wait to unlock homework
It will give me something to do while I'm waiting on replies haha
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |