Back 8061 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

rip where i got soaked in the rain this morning my bag is now damp :[ luckily my papers and stuff are only a little wet but i got some post it notes killed </3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
helllooooooo

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh I'm so bored :sad: I can't wait to unlock homework :lol: It will give me something to do while I'm waiting on replies haha

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 15:26 Ahh I'm so bored :sad: I can't wait to unlock homework :lol: It will give me something to do while I'm waiting on replies haha
More RP's = Less bored!

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Ηello

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone ^^
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey there :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 15:26 Ahh I'm so bored :sad: I can't wait to unlock homework :lol: It will give me something to do while I'm waiting on replies haha
Relatable (even though I have to do a reply myself lol)

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
Back 8061 / 18141