23 Sep 2024, 19:22
Let's Chat!
theres only 3 dining options on my campus since its a small school, the dining hall and 2 other cafes........ but one of them takes for freaking ever to get your food ready and the other one is so far away from the main campus that theres no point in going there >:(Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:13Man I never touched my school's dining hall. Pure slop honestlyScout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:12oooooh i wish i could my mom could cook me some stuff :[ she can't cook at ALL but like its the thought that counts right? lololEmily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:09Woohoo!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:08 hiiiii everyone :] i got lunch and it was so yummy and now i get to chill for a few hours before i go out again....... and then i can go to sleep and i am SO excited to snooze tonight >:)
Gonna grab grub before I cart myself back to my student room again. It'll be four nights before I get to enjoy ma's cooking again![]()
our dining hall is sooo good im so thankful ;o my cousin had a HORRIBLE dining hall when she was in uni and it made her sick all the time D:
Not that student union food is any better (or cheaper) but it's edible![]()
BUT. i live in the middle of a big city, so there are so many other places to eat that it makes up for it lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
23 Sep 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
Hi there Eugenia!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
23 Sep 2024, 19:32
Let's Chat!
Going to bed now, good night people
Pls don’t quote or ping this post
23 Sep 2024, 19:50
Let's Chat!
Same! Literally a ten minute walk from the campus to the city centre where there's a lot more choiceScout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:22theres only 3 dining options on my campus since its a small school, the dining hall and 2 other cafes........ but one of them takes for freaking ever to get your food ready and the other one is so far away from the main campus that theres no point in going there >:(Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:13Man I never touched my school's dining hall. Pure slop honestlyScout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:12oooooh i wish i could my mom could cook me some stuff :[ she can't cook at ALL but like its the thought that counts right? lololEmily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:09Woohoo!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:08 hiiiii everyone :] i got lunch and it was so yummy and now i get to chill for a few hours before i go out again....... and then i can go to sleep and i am SO excited to snooze tonight >:)
Gonna grab grub before I cart myself back to my student room again. It'll be four nights before I get to enjoy ma's cooking again![]()
our dining hall is sooo good im so thankful ;o my cousin had a HORRIBLE dining hall when she was in uni and it made her sick all the time D:
Not that student union food is any better (or cheaper) but it's edible![]()
BUT. i live in the middle of a big city, so there are so many other places to eat that it makes up for it lol
Thinking about doing another letter today (and I'll start drafting a reply w/ you and Aston
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 20:02
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone, how are you today?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
23 Sep 2024, 20:03
Let's Chat!
It's a Cass!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 20:04
Let's Chat!
It's an Em!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
23 Sep 2024, 20:05
Let's Chat!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
23 Sep 2024, 20:08
Let's Chat!
yayyy emi scout aston thingzzzz!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:50Same! Literally a ten minute walk from the campus to the city centre where there's a lot more choiceScout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:22theres only 3 dining options on my campus since its a small school, the dining hall and 2 other cafes........ but one of them takes for freaking ever to get your food ready and the other one is so far away from the main campus that theres no point in going there >:(Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:13Man I never touched my school's dining hall. Pure slop honestlyScout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:12oooooh i wish i could my mom could cook me some stuff :[ she can't cook at ALL but like its the thought that counts right? lololEmily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:09
Woohoo!
Gonna grab grub before I cart myself back to my student room again. It'll be four nights before I get to enjoy ma's cooking again![]()
our dining hall is sooo good im so thankful ;o my cousin had a HORRIBLE dining hall when she was in uni and it made her sick all the time D:
Not that student union food is any better (or cheaper) but it's edible![]()
BUT. i live in the middle of a big city, so there are so many other places to eat that it makes up for it lol
Thinking about doing another letter today (and I'll start drafting a reply w/ you and Aston)
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
23 Sep 2024, 20:14
Let's Chat!
a Em, and Cass pokemons have been seen in hogwarts will you cach them?
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas