OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:55 Hi everyone!
Hi laasya!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:53
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:46 2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them
niceeee did you?
lol no... single pringle

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:13
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:53
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:46 2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them
niceeee did you?
lol no... single pingle
its fine! We don't do valentines in my school..... (but i'm fine with that!)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:15 Morning guys!
Morning Av! Its almost my dinner time!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Yesterday I didn't get anything for valentines day :( probably because my boyfriend and I go to different schools. Anyways, tomorrow I'm so excited for valentines day!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:13
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:53
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:46 2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them
niceeee did you?
lol no... single pringle
Same here and proud to be it! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Forever single ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:13
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:13
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:53
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:46 2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them
niceeee did you?
lol no... single pingle
its fine! We don't do valentines in my school..... (but i'm fine with that!)
Same hereI'm also fine with it tho, considering tomorrow is a holiday for 8th grade

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:34 Forever single ^^
I feel that! I’ve never dated anyone and have been happier because of it! I may someday, but I’m far from ready right now. I honestly like my independence. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.