Let's Chat!
Hi laasya!
Let's Chat!
lol no... single pringleJulia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:53niceeee did you?Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:46 2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them
Let's Chat!
its fine! We don't do valentines in my school..... (but i'm fine with that!)Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:13lol no... single pingleJulia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:53niceeee did you?Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:46 2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning Av! Its almost my dinner time!
Let's Chat!
Same here and proud to be it!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:13lol no... single pringleJulia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:53niceeee did you?Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:46 2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Forever single
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Same hereI'm also fine with it tho, considering tomorrow is a holiday for 8th gradeJulia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:13its fine! We don't do valentines in my school..... (but i'm fine with that!)Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:13lol no... single pingleJulia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:53niceeee did you?Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:46 2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them
Let's Chat!
I feel that! I’ve never dated anyone and have been happier because of it! I may someday, but I’m far from ready right now. I honestly like my independence.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |