OOC Let's Chat!

Kirara Yamauchi wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 10:36 is this an appropriate character page? i tried my best but the code js wasn't working the way i wanted it to <//3 boom

i haven't sorted the trunk stuff yet btw :meninblack:
Its pretty, but I think its best if you don't use pictures. Since code might make it look even more pretty and pics would make it hard to update. If you find coding hard, you can check out the various shops in OOC Shops where you can buy pre-made codes

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 11:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 11:06Hi
Hi!
Hi Cinder, how r u??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 11:30
Cinder Blaze wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 11:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 11:06Hi
Hi!
Hi Cinder, how r u??
Good! Hru?

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 11:43
Hana Suzuki wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 11:30
Cinder Blaze wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 11:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 11:06Hi
Hi!
Hi Cinder, how r u??
Good! Hru?
I'm good too!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:52 morning!!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:34 Anyone free for an extra yurt friend? @Miranda Johnson@@Paris Soliel@Avery Grey@Pamela Williams or anyone else?
ya sure i can do that but but also paris doesnt know you yet so maybe whatever meeting we were going to could lead into them staying together in a yurt?

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:34 Anyone free for an extra yurt friend? @Miranda Johnson@@Paris Soliel@Avery Grey@Pamela Williams or anyone else?
Sure! Are you ok with "Exellence"?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:46 2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them
niceeee did you?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!