Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15But I already decided blood status, FC and the nameJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia
She's going to ilvermorny for me
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspectiveLaasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:10Same here, cause I want to write some different loreLotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:09 My inpc is gonna have zero correlation to Lotus Because hopefully by the time I make my inpc Lotus Will probably be in his last year or has aged out to a job in the ministry or a Professional Quidditch team
FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–Reducio
The dress colour is a lil off for me, would have looked better if it was less bright
And what is the feud about again?
Let's Chat!
Oo the feud should end at some pointJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15But I already decided blood status, FC and the nameJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia
She's going to ilvermorny for me
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspectiveLaasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:10Same here, cause I want to write some different loreLotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:09 My inpc is gonna have zero correlation to Lotus Because hopefully by the time I make my inpc Lotus Will probably be in his last year or has aged out to a job in the ministry or a Professional Quidditch team
FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–Reducio
Blood status and name have already been decided on my inpc
Let's Chat!
Ok... will probably do that in lia's fifth year? maybe afterLotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21Oo the feud should end at some pointJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15But I already decided blood status, FC and the nameJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia
She's going to ilvermorny for me
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspective
FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–Reducio
Blood status and name have already been decided on my inpc
Ya even i think so... I used chatGPT and forgot to give details...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15But I already decided blood status, FC and the nameJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia
She's going to ilvermorny for me
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspective
FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–Reducio
The dress colour is a lil off for me, would have looked better if it was less bright
And what is the feud about again?
Very weird feud, still working out the fine details but basic gist is –
Grandpa on maternal side dies
lia's uncle and dad have fight on something of inheritance (Even tho julia's mom and aunt are related, not uncle and dad)
Uncle decides they will move to US cause they don't want to see lia's family again.
Lia's mom and aunt don't like this, the kids don't like this
The dad and uncle only have problems with each other, not the kids.
........ Its complex. Still figuring out finer details. started the thread here
Let's Chat!
I've got my inpc's FIoM down so that's nice Though, I'm not sure if I'm going to have to write a bunch when he transfers to hogwarts.
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:26Ok... will probably do that in lia's fifth year? maybe afterLotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21Oo the feud should end at some pointJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15But I already decided blood status, FC and the nameJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia
She's going to ilvermorny for me
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspective
FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–Reducio
Blood status and name have already been decided on my inpc
Ya even i think so... I used chatGPT and forgot to give details...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15But I already decided blood status, FC and the nameJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia
She's going to ilvermorny for me
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspective
FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–Reducio
The dress colour is a lil off for me, would have looked better if it was less bright
And what is the feud about again?
Very weird feud, still working out the fine details but basic gist is –
Grandpa on maternal side dies
lia's uncle and dad have fight on something of inheritance (Even tho julia's mom and aunt are related, not uncle and dad)
Uncle decides they will move to US cause they don't want to see lia's family again.
Lia's mom and aunt don't like this, the kids don't like this
The dad and uncle only have problems with each other, not the kids.
........ Its complex. Still figuring out finer details. started the thread here
Interesting! And I decided on Beau for my inpc's school. But who knows what could happen in 3 months? I'm very indecisive
Let's Chat!
lolLaasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:44ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:26Ok... will probably do that in lia's fifth year? maybe afterLotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21Oo the feud should end at some pointJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?
FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–Reducio
Blood status and name have already been decided on my inpc
Ya even i think so... I used chatGPT and forgot to give details...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?
FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–Reducio
The dress colour is a lil off for me, would have looked better if it was less bright
And what is the feud about again?
Very weird feud, still working out the fine details but basic gist is –
Grandpa on maternal side dies
lia's uncle and dad have fight on something of inheritance (Even tho julia's mom and aunt are related, not uncle and dad)
Uncle decides they will move to US cause they don't want to see lia's family again.
Lia's mom and aunt don't like this, the kids don't like this
The dad and uncle only have problems with each other, not the kids.
........ Its complex. Still figuring out finer details. started the thread here
Interesting! And I decided on Beau for my inpc's school. But who knows what could happen in 3 months? I'm very indecisive
Let's Chat!
I've decided on the name Luka Romanoff for my inpc tho I might change it later
Let's Chat!
Alessia Devon, and I'm planning on making her Wizard Born or Half BloodJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:50lolLaasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:44ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:26Ok... will probably do that in lia's fifth year? maybe afterLotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21Oo the feud should end at some pointJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18
Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?
FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–Reducio
Blood status and name have already been decided on my inpc
Ya even i think so... I used chatGPT and forgot to give details...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18
Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?
FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–Reducio
The dress colour is a lil off for me, would have looked better if it was less bright
And what is the feud about again?
Very weird feud, still working out the fine details but basic gist is –
Grandpa on maternal side dies
lia's uncle and dad have fight on something of inheritance (Even tho julia's mom and aunt are related, not uncle and dad)
Uncle decides they will move to US cause they don't want to see lia's family again.
Lia's mom and aunt don't like this, the kids don't like this
The dad and uncle only have problems with each other, not the kids.
........ Its complex. Still figuring out finer details. started the thread here
Interesting! And I decided on Beau for my inpc's school. But who knows what could happen in 3 months? I'm very indecisivewhats the name gonna be?
Let's Chat!
Have you ever met people with surnames the same as yours here??
Becoming the version of me that feels like home.
Let's Chat!
Not yetBlair Lockwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 10:39 Have you ever met people with surnames the same as yours here??
