OOC Let's Chat!

Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia


She's going to ilvermorny for me

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:10
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:09 My inpc is gonna have zero correlation to Lotus Because hopefully by the time I make my inpc Lotus Will probably be in his last year or has aged out to a job in the ministry or a Professional Quidditch team
Same here, cause I want to write some different lore
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspective
But I already decided blood status, FC and the name
Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?

FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–
Reducio
Image posted by the member


The dress colour is a lil off for me, would have looked better if it was less bright
And what is the feud about again?

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia


She's going to ilvermorny for me

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:10
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:09 My inpc is gonna have zero correlation to Lotus Because hopefully by the time I make my inpc Lotus Will probably be in his last year or has aged out to a job in the ministry or a Professional Quidditch team
Same here, cause I want to write some different lore
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspective
But I already decided blood status, FC and the name
Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?

FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo the feud should end at some point

Blood status and name have already been decided on my inpc

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia


She's going to ilvermorny for me

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:10

Same here, cause I want to write some different lore
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspective
But I already decided blood status, FC and the name
Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?

FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo the feud should end at some point

Blood status and name have already been decided on my inpc
Ok... will probably do that in lia's fifth year? maybe after

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia


She's going to ilvermorny for me

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:10

Same here, cause I want to write some different lore
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspective
But I already decided blood status, FC and the name
Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?

FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–
Reducio
Image posted by the member


The dress colour is a lil off for me, would have looked better if it was less bright
And what is the feud about again?
Ya even i think so... I used chatGPT and forgot to give details...

Very weird feud, still working out the fine details but basic gist is –
Grandpa on maternal side dies
lia's uncle and dad have fight on something of inheritance (Even tho julia's mom and aunt are related, not uncle and dad)
Uncle decides they will move to US cause they don't want to see lia's family again.
Lia's mom and aunt don't like this, the kids don't like this
The dad and uncle only have problems with each other, not the kids.

........ Its complex. Still figuring out finer details. started the thread here

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I've got my inpc's FIoM down so that's nice Though, I'm not sure if I'm going to have to write a bunch when he transfers to hogwarts.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:26
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia


She's going to ilvermorny for me




I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspective
But I already decided blood status, FC and the name
Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?

FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo the feud should end at some point

Blood status and name have already been decided on my inpc
Ok... will probably do that in lia's fifth year? maybe after

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia


She's going to ilvermorny for me




I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspective
But I already decided blood status, FC and the name
Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?

FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–
Reducio
Image posted by the member


The dress colour is a lil off for me, would have looked better if it was less bright
And what is the feud about again?
Ya even i think so... I used chatGPT and forgot to give details...

Very weird feud, still working out the fine details but basic gist is –
Grandpa on maternal side dies
lia's uncle and dad have fight on something of inheritance (Even tho julia's mom and aunt are related, not uncle and dad)
Uncle decides they will move to US cause they don't want to see lia's family again.
Lia's mom and aunt don't like this, the kids don't like this
The dad and uncle only have problems with each other, not the kids.

........ Its complex. Still figuring out finer details. started the thread here

Interesting! And I decided on Beau for my inpc's school. But who knows what could happen in 3 months? I'm very indecisive

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:44
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:26
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15

But I already decided blood status, FC and the name
Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?

FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo the feud should end at some point

Blood status and name have already been decided on my inpc
Ok... will probably do that in lia's fifth year? maybe after

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15

But I already decided blood status, FC and the name
Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?

FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–
Reducio
Image posted by the member


The dress colour is a lil off for me, would have looked better if it was less bright
And what is the feud about again?
Ya even i think so... I used chatGPT and forgot to give details...

Very weird feud, still working out the fine details but basic gist is –
Grandpa on maternal side dies
lia's uncle and dad have fight on something of inheritance (Even tho julia's mom and aunt are related, not uncle and dad)
Uncle decides they will move to US cause they don't want to see lia's family again.
Lia's mom and aunt don't like this, the kids don't like this
The dad and uncle only have problems with each other, not the kids.

........ Its complex. Still figuring out finer details. started the thread here

Interesting! And I decided on Beau for my inpc's school. But who knows what could happen in 3 months? I'm very indecisive
lol :lol: whats the name gonna be?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I've decided on the name Luka Romanoff for my inpc tho I might change it later

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:50
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:44
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:26
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18

Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?

FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo the feud should end at some point

Blood status and name have already been decided on my inpc
Ok... will probably do that in lia's fifth year? maybe after

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:21
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:18

Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?

FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–
Reducio
Image posted by the member


The dress colour is a lil off for me, would have looked better if it was less bright
And what is the feud about again?
Ya even i think so... I used chatGPT and forgot to give details...

Very weird feud, still working out the fine details but basic gist is –
Grandpa on maternal side dies
lia's uncle and dad have fight on something of inheritance (Even tho julia's mom and aunt are related, not uncle and dad)
Uncle decides they will move to US cause they don't want to see lia's family again.
Lia's mom and aunt don't like this, the kids don't like this
The dad and uncle only have problems with each other, not the kids.

........ Its complex. Still figuring out finer details. started the thread here

Interesting! And I decided on Beau for my inpc's school. But who knows what could happen in 3 months? I'm very indecisive
lol :lol: whats the name gonna be?
Alessia Devon, and I'm planning on making her Wizard Born or Half Blood

OOC Let's Chat!
Have you ever met people with surnames the same as yours here??

Becoming the version of me that feels like home.

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Lockwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 10:39 Have you ever met people with surnames the same as yours here??
Not yet