OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah, waiting was tough but it gives you time to think it through and maybe write backstory and fiom!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:09 My inpc is gonna have zero correlation to Lotus Because hopefully by the time I make my inpc Lotus Will probably be in his last year or has aged out to a job in the ministry or a Professional Quidditch team
Same here, cause I want to write some different lore

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm already working on lore and everything I've got a name And ideas for my inpc. Though I wanted Lotus
to either be a dragon tamer or a professional quidditch player.
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 8 Feb 2026, 09:12, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Actually I am going to soon release a very interesting thread about Olivia and Salim!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:11 I'm already working on lore and everything I've got a name And ideas for my inpc
Nice! I'm still deciding between Ilvermorny and Beau

OOC Let's Chat!
I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia


She's going to ilvermorny for me

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:10
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:09 My inpc is gonna have zero correlation to Lotus Because hopefully by the time I make my inpc Lotus Will probably be in his last year or has aged out to a job in the ministry or a Professional Quidditch team
Same here, cause I want to write some different lore
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspective

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia


She's going to ilvermorny for me

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:10
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:09 My inpc is gonna have zero correlation to Lotus Because hopefully by the time I make my inpc Lotus Will probably be in his last year or has aged out to a job in the ministry or a Professional Quidditch team
Same here, cause I want to write some different lore
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspective
But I already decided blood status, FC and the name

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:12
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:11 I'm already working on lore and everything I've got a name And ideas for my inpc
Nice! I'm still deciding between Ilvermorny and Beau
I'm actually going with Koldovstoretz because it definitely works Perfect for the character I have planned tho Neither of my characters get a proper FC soo uh I'll just stick with house banners.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia


She's going to ilvermorny for me

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:10
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:09 My inpc is gonna have zero correlation to Lotus Because hopefully by the time I make my inpc Lotus Will probably be in his last year or has aged out to a job in the ministry or a Professional Quidditch team
Same here, cause I want to write some different lore
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspective
But I already decided blood status, FC and the name
Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?

FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–
Reducio
Image posted by the member



Jules also has a baby cuz sister....
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm debating whether or not to make an iNPC this late :sweatingbullets:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌