29 Sep 2023, 23:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-18
☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾
30 Sep 2023, 00:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-19
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 00:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-20
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
30 Sep 2023, 00:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-21
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 00:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30 Sep 2023, 00:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-23
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 00:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-21
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Sep 2023, 00:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30 Sep 2023, 01:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-21 don’t betray me again Astra
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”