29 Sep 2023, 23:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-8
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 23:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-9
Last edited by Mari Alves on 29 Oct 2023, 22:53, edited 1 time in total.
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Sep 2023, 23:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 23:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-11 mari wrong way
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 23:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 23:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-13
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 23:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-12
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 23:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-11
☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾
29 Sep 2023, 23:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-12
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 23:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-13 Righttt! I was wrong!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"