28 Nov 2022, 04:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
8 how're you?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
28 Nov 2022, 04:22
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
7
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 06:54
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
8
color | #4b4b4b | Margaux Troyller
The writer doesn't speak very good English...
28 Nov 2022, 06:57
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
7
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 07:33
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
6
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
28 Nov 2022, 07:56
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
5
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 08:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
4
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
28 Nov 2022, 08:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
3

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
28 Nov 2022, 08:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
2
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop