Back 5987 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

23

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
24

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
25

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
24

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
23

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
22

"Love or Money ? Money of course !"

- Speak in #ffffff
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
21

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
20

"Love or Money ? Money of course !"

- Speak in #ffffff
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
21

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
20

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Back 5987 / 10331