6 Nov 2022, 13:52
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-45
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2022, 13:56
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-48 @Colin McCoire I suppose you are -47, don`t worry, I sometimes make this mistake too, it`s easy to make this mistake
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
6 Nov 2022, 13:57
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-49

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
6 Nov 2022, 14:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-51
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
6 Nov 2022, 14:09
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-52

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
6 Nov 2022, 14:18
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-53

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |