5 Nov 2022, 21:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-6
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
5 Nov 2022, 21:59
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-7

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
5 Nov 2022, 22:08
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-5
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
5 Nov 2022, 22:13
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Eddie, you're supposed to write -8 xD
-9
-9

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
5 Nov 2022, 23:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Oh sorry! 
-10

-10
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
6 Nov 2022, 00:17
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-11
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
6 Nov 2022, 00:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-13
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
6 Nov 2022, 01:01
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-15
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop