25 Mar 2024, 14:38
Let's Chat!
Same!! McDonald's is my favorite for nuggets! And their honey mustard is to die forQuinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:36 ugh- Chick-Fil-AI really dont like there food. lol
I think McDonalds has the best nuggets imo. But I do mostly go for spicy chicken sandwiches haha
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Mar 2024, 14:40
Let's Chat!
yes!!!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:38Same!! McDonald's is my favorite for nuggets! And their honey mustard is to die forQuinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:36 ugh- Chick-Fil-AI really dont like there food. lol
I think McDonalds has the best nuggets imo. But I do mostly go for spicy chicken sandwiches haha
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
25 Mar 2024, 14:40
Let's Chat!
morning yall
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Mar 2024, 14:46
Let's Chat!
Yes!!! It's delicious!! And the mustard on their French fries are so good too!Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:40yes!!!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:38Same!! McDonald's is my favorite for nuggets! And their honey mustard is to die forQuinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:36 ugh- Chick-Fil-AI really dont like there food. lol
I think McDonalds has the best nuggets imo. But I do mostly go for spicy chicken sandwiches hahaI love honey mustard with my nuggets!! XD
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Mar 2024, 14:46
Let's Chat!
hiiii kaitlyn!! hru?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Mar 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
I’m alright. Just starting to get ready to go to work. How about you?
25 Mar 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
im good, working through school!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:52I’m alright. Just starting to get ready to go to work. How about you?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Mar 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
Ooo, good luck!Bailey Glade wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:52im good, working through school!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:52I’m alright. Just starting to get ready to go to work. How about you?