Back 5504 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:36 ugh- Chick-Fil-A :tongue3: I really dont like there food. lol

I think McDonalds has the best nuggets imo. But I do mostly go for spicy chicken sandwiches haha
Same!! McDonald's is my favorite for nuggets! And their honey mustard is to die for

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:38
Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:36 ugh- Chick-Fil-A :tongue3: I really dont like there food. lol

I think McDonalds has the best nuggets imo. But I do mostly go for spicy chicken sandwiches haha
Same!! McDonald's is my favorite for nuggets! And their honey mustard is to die for
yes!!! :wow: I love honey mustard with my nuggets!! XD

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
morning yall <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:40
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:38
Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:36 ugh- Chick-Fil-A :tongue3: I really dont like there food. lol

I think McDonalds has the best nuggets imo. But I do mostly go for spicy chicken sandwiches haha
Same!! McDonald's is my favorite for nuggets! And their honey mustard is to die for
yes!!! :wow: I love honey mustard with my nuggets!! XD
Yes!!! It's delicious!! And the mustard on their French fries are so good too!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:43 Hi Bailey!
hiiii kaitlyn!! hru?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:43 Hi Bailey!
hiiii kaitlyn!! hru?
I’m alright. Just starting to get ready to go to work. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:52
Bailey Glade wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:43 Hi Bailey!
hiiii kaitlyn!! hru?
I’m alright. Just starting to get ready to go to work. How about you?
im good, working through school!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:52
Bailey Glade wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:43 Hi Bailey!
hiiii kaitlyn!! hru?
I’m alright. Just starting to get ready to go to work. How about you?
im good, working through school!
Ooo, good luck!
Back 5504 / 18141