Back 5480 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

happy birthday

MISC LINKS
glass code | tools
ITS STILL RAINING. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING?
sta • 13 | eva • 8 | str • 1 | wis • 15 |arc • 7 | acc • 9
MAIN STORY
draven | jokia
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! Happy birthday, Rowan! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy birthday!!!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks so much !!!

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Of course!! XD

How are you all doing?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy birthday 🎉🎁🎂🎊🎈 Rowan !!!

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 13:41 ts my birthday !!!!!
Happy birthday!! 🎂❤❤🎉🎊🎉🎊🎈🎊🎉🍩🍦🎂🍧

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks ! I'm really happy <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
That's awesome!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay! Got my starter out!! :D

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 5480 / 18141