Back 5465 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I think I found Kaitlyn’s. I need to see how to represent it.
OOC Let's Chat!
I might need a tarot card for Minnie...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
And I need to choose between two for Devon.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi there

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Linda!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I have one :
Image posted by the member

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 15:04 I have one :
Image posted by the member
Are those your nails?!?!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope, AI's lol

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 14:59 Hi Linda!
Hiii, how are you?

Also, nice Rowan

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 15:10
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 14:59 Hi Linda!
Hiii, how are you?

Also, nice Rowan
I'm good how are you? Getting ready to go celebrate my grandmother's birthday!


Nice Rowan!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5465 / 18141