23 Mar 2024, 12:08
Let's Chat!
Thanks Simon!!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
23 Mar 2024, 12:14
Let's Chat!
Share it! I'm sure it's goodLinda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:15I'm good, recorded two songs and now I'm thinking whether to share it in discord or not, caz I don't know if I sang it in a good way enough ahahMellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:11Thank youuLinda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:21Mellaniiiiii ❤❤❤
Hiiiiiii, and also happy hioversary❤
How are you?![]()
I'm doing okay, how about you?
iNPC: Reuben Garcia
23 Mar 2024, 12:18
Let's Chat!
23 Mar 2024, 12:51
Let's Chat!
Happy hioversary, Mellani! I love your new profile picture!Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 12:14Share it! I'm sure it's goodLinda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:15I'm good, recorded two songs and now I'm thinking whether to share it in discord or not, caz I don't know if I sang it in a good way enough ahahMellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:11Thank youuLinda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:21Mellaniiiiii ❤❤❤
Hiiiiiii, and also happy hioversary❤
How are you?![]()
I'm doing okay, how about you?![]()
![]()
23 Mar 2024, 12:52
Let's Chat!
23 Mar 2024, 13:23
Let's Chat!
I just ate breakfast, getting ready to go out shopping soon. It’s raining where I am. How about you?
23 Mar 2024, 13:34
Let's Chat!
I'm relaxing at home and packing for my trip tomorrow. It rained overnight, so it's a little wet outside.