21 Mar 2024, 22:44
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 22:51
Let's Chat!
Oof
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 22:52
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
Hi
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Mar 2024, 23:00
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 23:00
Let's Chat!
Heyo!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 23:02
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 23:02
Let's Chat!
I’m alright. Just have a bunch of irl things to do and I tells should work a little on my mARTch entries.
21 Mar 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!