Back 5426 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Quinn Brook wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 21:27 I'm tired from end of quarter homework
Yeah, the end of the quarter is always so hard.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
True that

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I had some tea earlier, been writing a bunch to keep myself entertained lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof, I never liked taking those exams.
OOC Let's Chat!
Luckily rn we only have finals
OOC Let's Chat!
hi !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I finished coding besties for martch and I kinda really love it🤩

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, congrats Linda!

It looks great!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks❤

I am now done with all prompts 😄

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5426 / 18141