Back 5423 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Alice de Villiers wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 20:34 Hello! :3
Hi Alice! I've seen you around a little. Welcome to Hogwarts.io! Please let us know if you have any questions! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
*tosses the orange back up at you*

how's everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi there

*brings chocolate, muffin and blankie*

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright, how about you, Amanda?

Hi Linda! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 20:35
Alice de Villiers wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 20:34 Hello! :3
Hi Alice! I've seen you around a little. Welcome to Hogwarts.io! Please let us know if you have any questions! <3
Thank you! I'm mostly just clicking on all the things at this point to see everything there is to see. It's a lot to see. :3
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah wait I’m getting so much closer to a thousand posts!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Alice de Villiers wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 20:37
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 20:35
Alice de Villiers wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 20:34 Hello! :3
Hi Alice! I've seen you around a little. Welcome to Hogwarts.io! Please let us know if you have any questions! <3
Thank you! I'm mostly just clicking on all the things at this point to see everything there is to see. It's a lot to see. :3
Haha! I did that, too! If you do need help around, you can also request a mentor here, if you want. :)

But, please, do take your time to explore! There is a lot here.


yay, congrats, Kiera!
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s an amazing site! But yea there’s a lot to take in haha
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah :sweatingbullets:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 5423 / 18141