Back 5413 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

boopboop

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Yayyyy! Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
i start track today! had to write the bus numbers on my arm :sweatingbullets:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
cool !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote](: Imma also work on some replies and work on the bestie banner

Oh, nice Sage!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh, nice Sage!

*pokes Tracey* I wrote a short story late last night involving you, Rowan, and Scarlet. I need to post it.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah. I partially wrote the squid one.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kait look! I made a banner for the besties!

Reducio
Image posted by the member

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:00 Kait look! I made a banner for the besties!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Ooo! They look so cute! Great job! <3
Back 5413 / 18141