18 Mar 2024, 01:17
Let's Chat!
How does this sound?Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 01:16I read it!! It's so good!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 01:03I haven't gotten to hers yet. I wrote a (comparatively) long one for Minnie. And a poem for the tracker.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 00:58Ooo Katie can you do Genevieve?! I've always wanted her to be in someone's relationship tracker lolKaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 00:57Alright, how about you? I started to write a relationship tracker. I've barely scratched the surface. lol.![]()
Ooo, nice Kiera!![]()
"Viva is really pretty and fun to talk to. She's not as shy as I am, so I feel like merely being in her presence makes me feel like my true self - without all the shyness."
18 Mar 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
18 Mar 2024, 02:04
Let's Chat!
Good luck!!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
18 Mar 2024, 02:54
Let's Chat!
i so failed that... it was stuff we learnt AGES agooo... i guessed majority of it![]()
18 Mar 2024, 02:56
Let's Chat!
Sorry. It's ok. Don't place your worth in grades!Paige Mallary wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 02:54i so failed that... it was stuff we learnt AGES agooo... i guessed majority of it![]()
18 Mar 2024, 02:57
Let's Chat!
It's alright. Government exams rarely are good indicators of really anything.Paige Mallary wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 02:54i so failed that... it was stuff we learnt AGES agooo... i guessed majority of it![]()