Back 5338 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 01:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 01:03
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 00:58
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 00:57
Kiera Roseline wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 00:49 Heyo! How are you!!!
Alright, how about you? I started to write a relationship tracker. I've barely scratched the surface. lol.
Ooo Katie can you do Genevieve?! I've always wanted her to be in someone's relationship tracker lol :)
I haven't gotten to hers yet. I wrote a (comparatively) long one for Minnie. And a poem for the tracker.

Ooo, nice Kiera!
I read it!! It's so good!! <3
How does this sound?
"Viva is really pretty and fun to talk to. She's not as shy as I am, so I feel like merely being in her presence makes me feel like my true self - without all the shyness."
OOC Let's Chat!
@Kaitlyn Connor Aww <3 I love it

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 01:18 @Kaitlyn Connor Aww <3 I love it
Thanks! <3 It's already up. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
exam now! ttyl...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 01:43
exam now! ttyl...
Good luck!!! <3 <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
i so failed that... it was stuff we learnt AGES agooo... i guessed majority of it :wry:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 02:54
i so failed that... it was stuff we learnt AGES agooo... i guessed majority of it :wry:
Sorry. It's ok. Don't place your worth in grades!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 02:54
i so failed that... it was stuff we learnt AGES agooo... i guessed majority of it :wry:
It's alright. Government exams rarely are good indicators of really anything.
Back 5338 / 18141