10 Mar 2024, 19:41
Let's Chat!
Lol, I currently have 4 replies, 2-3 starters, but I'm working on them now to make them 0
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 19:44
Let's Chat!
4 replies, two of which are with you (sorry they are taking a while, I've got a ton of school stuff rn)
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
10 Mar 2024, 19:48
Let's Chat!
That's totally fine, take your time ❤
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 19:49
Let's Chat!
Feel free to take your time! I also spoke too soon. I just got a reply on pfr, need to translate and respond.
10 Mar 2024, 20:11
Let's Chat!
10 Mar 2024, 20:13
Let's Chat!
Alright! Balancing irl work and writing a post. How about you?
Hi Kyra!
Hi Kyra!
10 Mar 2024, 20:15
Let's Chat!
Hey! Can someone take a look at my ency and tell me what they think? I majorly redid it, but don't know if I should keep going or not?
10 Mar 2024, 20:18
Let's Chat!
Omg!! I love it!!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 20:15 Hey! Can someone take a look at my ency and tell me what they think? I majorly redid it, but don't know if I should keep going or not?
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.