Back 5129 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh! Gotta go do some rp replies...adios.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol, I currently have 4 replies, 2-3 starters, but I'm working on them now to make them 0

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
4 replies, two of which are with you (sorry they are taking a while, I've got a ton of school stuff rn)


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
That's totally fine, take your time ❤

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Feel free to take your time! I also spoke too soon. I just got a reply on pfr, need to translate and respond.
OOC Let's Chat!
I have…er, 11 replies to do. And I think only 2 of those 11 threads aren’t closed :’D

How’s life, all?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright! Balancing irl work and writing a post. How about you?

Hi Kyra!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey! Can someone take a look at my ency and tell me what they think? I majorly redid it, but don't know if I should keep going or not?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 20:15 Hey! Can someone take a look at my ency and tell me what they think? I majorly redid it, but don't know if I should keep going or not?
Omg!! I love it!!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Back 5129 / 18141