10 Mar 2024, 00:09
Let's Chat!
Just currently getting ready for a Soccer game. Then I gotta drive like an hour away for it
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
10 Mar 2024, 00:12
Let's Chat!
Good luck in your soccer game! I hope your team wins. Ooof, hour-long drives aren't fun. Hopefully the time will pass quickly for you!
10 Mar 2024, 00:13
Let's Chat!
Thanks! And hopefully the time will pass quickly
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
10 Mar 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
10 Mar 2024, 00:18
Let's Chat!
Congratulations

I finished setting sign ups


I finished setting sign ups
Last edited by Linda Ramirez on 10 Mar 2024, 00:19, edited 1 time in total.
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 00:18
Let's Chat!
10 Mar 2024, 00:19
Let's Chat!
Awesome
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 00:20
Let's Chat!
10 Mar 2024, 00:23
Let's Chat!
I believe she can
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |