9 Mar 2024, 20:19
Let's Chat!
9 Mar 2024, 20:19
Let's Chat!
KAIT THE KWILL YOU SHALL HAVE A PARTY!
|
|
9 Mar 2024, 20:21
Let's Chat!
Yes! Kaitlyn, Minnie shall come and be all confused over love while she's there, and of course make sure Kaitlyn's having a good time.
9 Mar 2024, 20:22
Let's Chat!
I'll do Tracey's a bit later as it's now early yet for it
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
9 Mar 2024, 20:23
Let's Chat!
I’m hosting one already lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 20:24
Let's Chat!
[quote]It'll be fun! Tracey will have fun at Kaitlyn's party! Linda, there's a lot of time until it becomes April first
9 Mar 2024, 20:25
Let's Chat!
I do? For plot / relationship reasons, I should note that her birthday was in December.
9 Mar 2024, 20:26
Let's Chat!
9 Mar 2024, 20:27
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:24That's why I'm gonna wait some days before I'll post sign ups for Tracey b'day party ☺It'll be fun! Tracey will have fun at Kaitlyn's party! Linda, there's a lot of time until it becomes April first
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |