Back 5088 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 21:58 I forgot I let my cat outside this morning and she was waiting to be let in
You better let her in!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooof, I hope your cat’s safe! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys ! I hope to minnie <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
she's inside yes she likes being outside too
OOC Let's Chat!
That’s great to hear!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm back! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kim, Hi Inara!
OOC Let's Chat!
Sup?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 5088 / 18141