6 Mar 2024, 00:44
Let's Chat!
ugh! I haven't made a new one yet in a whileInara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:41Thanks!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:39I love the posts you're making on the other site.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:32Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:29Hi Inara!
I originally intended to make Alice muggleborn, but I messed up making the account.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:26
Aha!! Well I don't have to deal with that problem, cause Adeline is muggle-born. Lol![]()
Hi Kaitlyn!![]()
I love yours too!
Unfortunately, I missed a round by 10 minutes.. so sad! I got a 0 roll just bc of that!
6 Mar 2024, 00:46
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:44ugh! I haven't made a new one yet in a whileInara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:41Thanks!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:39I love the posts you're making on the other site.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:32Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:29
Hi Inara!
I originally intended to make Alice muggleborn, but I messed up making the account.
Hi Kaitlyn!![]()
I love yours too!
Unfortunately, I missed a round by 10 minutes.. so sad! I got a 0 roll just bc of that!
Maybe you should?
Don't you already have a status, or does the weapon one not count?
Also, Everybody, Come Join This Mysteries Thread if you like solving mysteries!
viewtopic.php?t=31078
Last edited by Inara Yang on 6 Mar 2024, 00:47, edited 1 time in total.
6 Mar 2024, 00:47
Let's Chat!
I technically have the shield status. I think I wouldn't be able to compete if I previously won one. I'm going to start writing one.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:46Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:44ugh! I haven't made a new one yet in a whileInara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:41Thanks!![]()
I love yours too!
Unfortunately, I missed a round by 10 minutes.. so sad! I got a 0 roll just bc of that!
Maybe you should?
Don't you already have a status, or does the weapon one not count?
6 Mar 2024, 00:48
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:47I technically have the shield status. I think I wouldn't be able to compete if I previously won one. I'm going to start writing one.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:46Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:44ugh! I haven't made a new one yet in a whileInara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:41Thanks!![]()
I love yours too!
Unfortunately, I missed a round by 10 minutes.. so sad! I got a 0 roll just bc of that!
Maybe you should?
Don't you already have a status, or does the weapon one not count?
6 Mar 2024, 00:50
Let's Chat!
you, too! It's hard to make those unique, when it's the same action. I like the vr topic.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:48Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:47I technically have the shield status. I think I wouldn't be able to compete if I previously won one. I'm going to start writing one.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:46Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:44ugh! I haven't made a new one yet in a whileInara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:41
Thanks!![]()
I love yours too!
Unfortunately, I missed a round by 10 minutes.. so sad! I got a 0 roll just bc of that!
Maybe you should?
Don't you already have a status, or does the weapon one not count?Good luck!
6 Mar 2024, 00:53
Let's Chat!
Same! VR is funner than throwing a rope tbh.. and the VR one has my parent involved heheKaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:50you, too! It's hard to make those unique, when it's the same action. I like the vr topic.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:48Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:47I technically have the shield status. I think I wouldn't be able to compete if I previously won one. I'm going to start writing one.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:46
Maybe you should?
Don't you already have a status, or does the weapon one not count?Good luck!
6 Mar 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
Katie likes that one more.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:53Same! VR is funner than throwing a rope tbh.. and the VR one has my parent involved heheKaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:50you, too! It's hard to make those unique, when it's the same action. I like the vr topic.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:48Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:47I technically have the shield status. I think I wouldn't be able to compete if I previously won one. I'm going to start writing one.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:46
Maybe you should?
Don't you already have a status, or does the weapon one not count?Good luck!
6 Mar 2024, 00:56
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:55Katie likes that one more.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:53Same! VR is funner than throwing a rope tbh.. and the VR one has my parent involved heheKaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:50you, too! It's hard to make those unique, when it's the same action. I like the vr topic.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:48Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:47
I technically have the shield status. I think I wouldn't be able to compete if I previously won one. I'm going to start writing one.Good luck!
![]()
Maybe we should discuss this in owls?
6 Mar 2024, 00:59
Let's Chat!
oooopsInara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:56Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:55Katie likes that one more.Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:53Same! VR is funner than throwing a rope tbh.. and the VR one has my parent involved heheKaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:50you, too! It's hard to make those unique, when it's the same action. I like the vr topic.![]()
![]()
Maybe we should discuss this in owls?
6 Mar 2024, 01:57
Let's Chat!
Hiii
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique