Back 5034 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:41
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:39
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:29
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:16 Hi Everyone!
Hi Inara!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:26

Aha!! Well I don't have to deal with that problem, cause Adeline is muggle-born. Lol :)
I originally intended to make Alice muggleborn, but I messed up making the account.

Hi Kaitlyn!
I love the posts you're making on the other site.
Thanks! <3

I love yours too!

Unfortunately, I missed a round by 10 minutes.. so sad! I got a 0 roll just bc of that!
ugh! I haven't made a new one yet in a while
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:44
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:41
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:39
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:29

Hi Inara!




I originally intended to make Alice muggleborn, but I messed up making the account.

Hi Kaitlyn!
I love the posts you're making on the other site.
Thanks! <3

I love yours too!

Unfortunately, I missed a round by 10 minutes.. so sad! I got a 0 roll just bc of that!
ugh! I haven't made a new one yet in a while

Maybe you should?

Don't you already have a status, or does the weapon one not count?



Also, Everybody, Come Join This Mysteries Thread if you like solving mysteries!
viewtopic.php?t=31078
Last edited by Inara Yang on 6 Mar 2024, 00:47, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:44
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:41
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:39
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:32


Hi Kaitlyn!
I love the posts you're making on the other site.
Thanks! <3

I love yours too!

Unfortunately, I missed a round by 10 minutes.. so sad! I got a 0 roll just bc of that!
ugh! I haven't made a new one yet in a while

Maybe you should?

Don't you already have a status, or does the weapon one not count?
I technically have the shield status. I think I wouldn't be able to compete if I previously won one. I'm going to start writing one.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:47
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:44
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:41
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:39

I love the posts you're making on the other site.
Thanks! <3

I love yours too!

Unfortunately, I missed a round by 10 minutes.. so sad! I got a 0 roll just bc of that!
ugh! I haven't made a new one yet in a while

Maybe you should?

Don't you already have a status, or does the weapon one not count?
I technically have the shield status. I think I wouldn't be able to compete if I previously won one. I'm going to start writing one.
:) Good luck!
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:47
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:44
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:41

Thanks! <3

I love yours too!

Unfortunately, I missed a round by 10 minutes.. so sad! I got a 0 roll just bc of that!
ugh! I haven't made a new one yet in a while

Maybe you should?

Don't you already have a status, or does the weapon one not count?
I technically have the shield status. I think I wouldn't be able to compete if I previously won one. I'm going to start writing one.
:) Good luck!
you, too! It's hard to make those unique, when it's the same action. I like the vr topic.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:50
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:47
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:44

ugh! I haven't made a new one yet in a while

Maybe you should?

Don't you already have a status, or does the weapon one not count?
I technically have the shield status. I think I wouldn't be able to compete if I previously won one. I'm going to start writing one.
:) Good luck!
you, too! It's hard to make those unique, when it's the same action. I like the vr topic.
Same! VR is funner than throwing a rope tbh.. and the VR one has my parent involved hehe
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:53
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:50
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:47
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:46


Maybe you should?

Don't you already have a status, or does the weapon one not count?
I technically have the shield status. I think I wouldn't be able to compete if I previously won one. I'm going to start writing one.
:) Good luck!
you, too! It's hard to make those unique, when it's the same action. I like the vr topic.
Same! VR is funner than throwing a rope tbh.. and the VR one has my parent involved hehe
Katie likes that one more. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:55
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:53
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:50
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:47

I technically have the shield status. I think I wouldn't be able to compete if I previously won one. I'm going to start writing one.
:) Good luck!
you, too! It's hard to make those unique, when it's the same action. I like the vr topic.
Same! VR is funner than throwing a rope tbh.. and the VR one has my parent involved hehe
Katie likes that one more. :)
:)

Maybe we should discuss this in owls?
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:56
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:55
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:53
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:50
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:48

:) Good luck!
you, too! It's hard to make those unique, when it's the same action. I like the vr topic.
Same! VR is funner than throwing a rope tbh.. and the VR one has my parent involved hehe
Katie likes that one more. :)
:)

Maybe we should discuss this in owls?
oooops :blush:
Back 5034 / 18141