Back 5011 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

goodnight, everyone

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:53 goodnight, everyone
Good night, Sage! <3 <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:51
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:50 Nice ! How are they ?
Pretty nice. I realized after the fact that I forgot freckles on the one for Alice on pfr. I have to change hers again.
I see, i see. I really love to make avatars.

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:54
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:51
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:50 Nice ! How are they ?
Pretty nice. I realized after the fact that I forgot freckles on the one for Alice on pfr. I have to change hers again.
I see, i see. I really love to make avatars.
I made a few here for Kait, the iNPC I’m working on, and for Alice (regular hairstyle, and a hairstyle she likes on a friend one in her perfectionist mindset and one messier version).
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice ! I did this one for Fiona, actually :
Image posted by the member

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice!
Here are samples of the ones I made:
Alice (regular hairstyle)
Image posted by the member
Alice (prim and proper space bun hairstyle she saw on a friend)
Image posted by the member
Alice (messy space bun hairstyle she actually saw on the friend and liked)
Image posted by the member
iNPC (either named Abigail or Devin)
Image posted by the member
Kaitlyn
Image posted by the member
OOC Let's Chat!
I love the second for Alice, iNPC i love Devin name !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! <3 They all came out so cute.
OOC Let's Chat!
Which school, for ya ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ilvermorny. Muggleborn.
Back 5011 / 18141