Back 4939 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh yeah ? Who ? And would you like a common avatar with row ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm not yet sure how I'm approaching it (and I can't ask you to make me one, against the rules for this).
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Guys!

I'm utterly confused on all this Martch stuff.. Where did the instructions and stuff come from?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 17:38 I'm not yet sure how I'm approaching it (and I can't ask you to make me one, against the rules for this).
It made this :

Image posted by the member

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 18:13
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 17:38 I'm not yet sure how I'm approaching it (and I can't ask you to make me one, against the rules for this).
It made this :

Image posted by the member
Aw! They look awesome together! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I wonder what I'll be doing for the love story prompt

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 18:18
I wonder what I'll be doing for the love story prompt
Ooof, I didn’t realize that was there. *flushes deep red, knowing she’d likely write Minnie another poem*
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 18:17
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 18:13
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 17:38 I'm not yet sure how I'm approaching it (and I can't ask you to make me one, against the rules for this).
It made this :

Image posted by the member
Aw! They look awesome together! <3
Don't you think so ? <3 :lol: I like this one to :
Image posted by the member

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Awwww! They look so cute together!
OOC Let's Chat!
I just need to do one grey and another but i don't know how...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4939 / 18141