Back 4856 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
hey peeps.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning !
OOC Let's Chat!
gooooooooood morning.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
good afternoon? :S

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning :lol:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
hehe, timezone weirdness. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
It's 8:09 where I live :whistling:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
me to ! America to i guess ^^

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4856 / 18141