28 Feb 2024, 21:59
Let's Chat!
It was ok. My teeth kinda hurt now, but my dad got me popsicles:)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 22:00
Let's Chat!
how do you feel?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
28 Feb 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
Alright, it’ll probably hurt more tomorrow tho right?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
Aww that's nice of him.Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:59 It was ok. My teeth kinda hurt now, but my dad got me popsicles:)
Did you take pain meds? I did when I had braces and they helped A LOT.
28 Feb 2024, 22:04
Let's Chat!
If you swish around cold water in your mouth, your braces will loosen. Maybe that'll help...Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:59 It was ok. My teeth kinda hurt now, but my dad got me popsicles:)
Last edited by March Calister on 28 Feb 2024, 22:04, edited 1 time in total.
28 Feb 2024, 22:04
Let's Chat!
agreed!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 22:03Aww that's nice of him.Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:59 It was ok. My teeth kinda hurt now, but my dad got me popsicles:)
Did you take pain meds? I did when I had braces and they helped A LOT.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
28 Feb 2024, 22:05
Let's Chat!
Thanks for the tips.
I just got home so not yet, but if they start to hurt to much we have Advil I think, but so far my pain meds have been popsicles lol
I just got home so not yet, but if they start to hurt to much we have Advil I think, but so far my pain meds have been popsicles lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 22:08
Let's Chat!
Ouch, For me it's a bone at the bottom of my jaw...Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 22:05 Thanks for the tips.
I just got home so not yet, but if they start to hurt to much we have Advil I think, but so far my pain meds have been popsicles lol
28 Feb 2024, 22:08
Let's Chat!
It’s just… my mouth. The whole thing lolRowan Bellegno wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 22:08Ouch, For me it's a bone at the bottom of my jaw...Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 22:05 Thanks for the tips.
I just got home so not yet, but if they start to hurt to much we have Advil I think, but so far my pain meds have been popsicles lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!