28 Feb 2024, 05:55
Let's Chat!
Good good, night Alex!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 05:56
Let's Chat!
the show just finished and now we have to wait an hour for the bus… anyway, what have i missed?
28 Feb 2024, 05:58
Let's Chat!
Oof
What show??
What show??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 05:58
Let's Chat!
NiceKiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 05:52 Oh nice nice, I’ll check in a min!
I’m working on Kie’s ency!
I’m doing great!
Night Alex
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
28 Feb 2024, 05:59
Let's Chat!
100 postsssssssLinda Ramirez wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 05:58NiceKiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 05:52 Oh nice nice, I’ll check in a min!
I’m working on Kie’s ency!
I’m doing great!
Night Alex
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 05:59
Let's Chat!
Congrats

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
28 Feb 2024, 08:45
Let's Chat!
Sounds fun
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
28 Feb 2024, 08:51
Let's Chat!
yeah it was good! especially the sfx... like, the lights flashed and people transformed outfits within seconds and it didn't even look like they changed.
28 Feb 2024, 08:55
Let's Chat!
That's great
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |