Back 4818 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
the show just finished and now we have to wait an hour for the bus… anyway, what have i missed?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 05:52 Oh nice nice, I’ll check in a min!
I’m working on Kie’s ency!

I’m doing great!
Nice

Night Alex

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 05:58
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 05:52 Oh nice nice, I’ll check in a min!
I’m working on Kie’s ency!

I’m doing great!
Nice

Night Alex
100 postsssssss
OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats🎉🎉

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 05:58 Oof
What show??
beauty and the beast on stage...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds fun

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah it was good! especially the sfx... like, the lights flashed and people transformed outfits within seconds and it didn't even look like they changed.

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
That's great

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 4818 / 18141