Back 4807 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

With a FC of a outer banks character :lol:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Did you alrdy looked the Serie ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 01:41 With a FC of a outer banks character :lol:
Hehe yup:)
And the name…
But in my defence, I did not name her after the character, I just lived the name, and it just happened to be a different Outer Banks character
OOC Let's Chat!
I see, but i like it ! It's a nice character, good idea Kiera !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! I changed Dellies pfp back to her old one before I got deactivated so I didn’t have the same one as my old character lol, cause she has the same fc
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Where's Whiskers?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
He’s taking a nap with Del lol, he loved naps:)

But! I’m gonna get another bunny, same type!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 01:57 He’s taking a nap with Del lol, he loved naps:)

But! I’m gonna get another bunny, same type!
A rat :decayed: ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4807 / 18141